skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About us
Portable learning
Mama's Books
Kids books
Recipes
Piwi Kids
One Family..... Loving, Learning and Traveling....Together
Labels
Book Reviews
Preschool
unit study
recipes
Kids 6-10yrs
Kids Art
notebooking
Holiday Fun
Product Reviews
Toddlers
Travel
Pet Stuff
Kids Tech
Saving Money
Kids Apps
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Nature treasure tray
While at the park with the Kids I have taken to collecting interesting looking rocks and seed pods etc to put in a 'treasure tray'. I surprised Mini Piwi with the current collection and she spent ages looking at every little detail...
really getting a closer look!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
6 different ways to explore Feelings with Preschoolers
The week before Mini Piwi did this unit, she had mastered the potty. While we were hanging out in the bathroom (while she did what she ...
Kitchen Geography: Teaching landforms the fun way!
We are sharing a fun way we used to review all the different types of Landforms Miss K is learning about in Geography and Science this yea...
3 Ocean themed Sensory activities
I had read about the purpose of Sensory bins at A purpose driven home . Seemed like a good idea for Mini Piwi so I gave it a go for Adve...
Don't push the button! Review + Giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links. I was provided an e-galley for my honest review. All opinions are my own. Meet Larry. He is a not too...
Holy week actvities part 1: Palm Sunday Donkey Craft
This week is our version of Spring Break 2013. All our regular curriculum is set aside for a Holy week unit study. I wanted the Piwi's...
Powered by
Blogger
.
About